5000 GILDAN® Heavy Cotton™ 100% Cotton T-Shirt
Searching for a cheap custom t-shirt? Well, you're in surprise this 5000 Gildan Heavy cotton100% cotton t-shirt is the leader in heavy durability. The Gildan G5000 formerly know as G500 is America's most common tee in the market. This tee is used for event giveaways, landscaping uniforms, construction workers work tee, schools, sports fans, and much more! The Gildan 5000 also has a companion ladies tee. The Gildan 5000L Ladies Heavy Cotton is also available but this Gildan style does not end here. Customers looking to have their families matching t-shirts for Christmas, Family reunions, Family Field trips, or schools looking for shirts for their students Mforia has available the 5000B Gildan Youth Heavy Cotton T-Shirt. Our shirts are easy to design online with our product design studio. Just simply click the Start Design Button-down below and in seconds start uploading your logo/design or use our design templates and even add text to your custom 5000 Gildan Heavy Cotton Tee.
Searching for a custom heavy tee? Try our 5000 Gildan heavy cotton teeFeatures:
- 100% cotton
- Seamless double-needle 7/8" collar
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tearaway label
- 99/1 cotton/poly (Ash)
- 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey, Antique Cherry Red, Antique Irish Green, Antique Jade Dome, Antique Orange, Antique Sapphire)
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Blackberry, Dark Heather, Heather Military Green, Heather Red, Heathered Sapphire, Lilac, Midnight, Neon Blue, Neon Green, Russet, Sunset, Tweed, Safety Green, Safety Orange, Safety Pink, Graphite Heather)
- 12 Piece Minimum
- Screen Printing
- Up to 7 Color Imprint
- 13"x16" Imprint Size
Upload your logo/design and select your size + quantity. Just that easy!
Heavy Cotton™ 100% Cotton T-Shirt. 5000
|Body Length at Back||28||29||30||31||32||33|
|Sleeve Length from Center Back||15.625||17||18.5||20||21.5||22.88|
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Body Length at Back
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Sleeve Length from Center Back
Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.
What is screen printing?
Screen Printing, which is also known as Silk Screening, is a printing method of graphics on a t-shirt using thick inks and pushing ink through a meshed screen that lays the ink on top of the shirt. Screen Printing is what most companies use for cheap custom printed tees, This printing method has been around for more than 2,000 years back from Chinese stenciling method.
Benefits: Cost effective when buy custom shirts in bulk. Prints can stay bright after 100+ washes without losing or fading colors.
- Cost effective if printed in bulk
- The print can be ironed
- Volume discounts the more you order
- Prints last much longer without losing color
- Perfect for printing on the cotton and poly cotton clothes
- Screen printed garments are machine washable as the ink is heat dried.
- Prints done by screen printing are brighter irrespective of the color of the fabric
- 12 Minimum per. Style/Design
- As each color is applied separately, the making cost gets higher with each addition of color.
- Separate screens are required for each color
- Not suitable for coated fabrics.
- Not ideal for multi-colored design
How long will I receive my order?
For products using screen printing our standard production time is (7-14 Business Days). Customers can call us for rush ordering for a fee.
How can I change the colors of my design in your product designer?
We recommend customers who have artwork to always upload their .SVG file which is a vector file that allows our designer to select each color and determine amount of colors in the design and when resizing never lose quality.
Can I use a jpeg?
Yes, our designer allows the following format jpeg, png, gif, tiff, svg.
Please note: if your using formats that are not SVG, you will need to select how many colors are in your design or would like to use. Online screen printing orders are printed with the information the customer has provided.
Can someone help me create my design?
Of course, we have an in-house graphic team who specialize in designing and recreating art.
To have our team help create your design you will need to either send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 954-404-8103 to speak with a designer.
How to start designing my tee?
You can start designing your customized tee by clicking Start Designing and upload or use our artwork to create a custom tee. You may also call our Customer Support for product information or graphic help at 954-404-8103.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.