Gildan® Heavy Cotton No Minimum Tee
Searching for a custom t-shirt with no minimum? Try our G500 Gildan TeeFeatures:
- 100% cotton
- Seamless double-needle 7/8" collar
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tearaway label
- 99/1 cotton/poly (Ash)
- 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey, Antique Cherry Red, Antique Irish Green, Antique Jade Dome, Antique Orange, Antique Sapphire)
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Blackberry, Dark Heather, Heather Military Green, Heather Red, Heathered Sapphire, Lilac, Midnight, Neon Blue, Neon Green, Russet, Sunset, Tweed, Safety Green, Safety Orange, Safety Pink, Graphite Heather)
- DTG - Direct-to-Garment
- Full Color
- 13"x16" Imprint Size
Upload your logo/design and select your size + quantity. Just that easy!
Heavy Cotton™ 100% Cotton T-Shirt. 5000
|Body Length at Back||28||29||30||31||32||33|
|Sleeve Length from Center Back||15.625||17||18.5||20||21.5||22.88|
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Body Length at Back
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Sleeve Length from Center Back
Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.
What type of printing will be done?
All our no minimum apparel products are printed " Direct to Garment". A printing process that allows to print full color directly onto a garment.
Benefits: One of the best benefits of DTG ( Direct to Garment ) are designs or photographs with full color can be printed and keep all it's details.
- Unlimited Color Options
- High detail accuracy in printed design
- Great for small orders or one-offs
- No set-up costs
- Not cost effective for large production runs
- Generally no volume discounts
How long will my imprint last?
A number that you hear thrown around is that the industry standard for printed clothing is 50 washes. Many agree, however, that DTG prints will last longer than that.
Another way to look at it is that direct-to-garment prints tend to last the life of the garment — and age along with it. As you repeatedly wash and wear your garment, it begins to deteriorate. As this happens, you’ll notice the ink on the fabric starts breaking down as well.
Can I use a jpeg?
Yes, our designer allows the following format jpeg, png, gif, tiff, svg.
How to start designing my tee?
You can start designing your customized tee by clicking Start Designing and upload or use our artwork to create a custom tee. You may also call our Customer Support for product information or graphic help at 954-404-8103.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.