2000 GILDAN® Ultra Cotton® T-Shirt
One of the popular tees from the Gildan line is the 2000 Gildan Ultra T-Shirt. This 6oz. offers 62 unique colors and made with 100% cotton. Say goodbye to low quality shirts and add the 2000 Gildan Ultra Cotton T-Shirt to your lineup of go-to, reliable tees. Shop now!
Searching for a custom Ultra Cotton Tee? Try our 2000 Gildan Ultra cotton teeFeatures:
- 100% cotton
- Seamless double-needle 7/8" collar
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Taped neck and shoulders
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Dark Heather, Safety Pink, Safety Green, Safety Orange, Heathered Cardinal, Heathered Indigo, Heathered Navy, Heathered Sapphire)
- 99/1 cotton/poly (Ash)
- 90/10 cotton/poly (Sports Grey, Antique Cherry Red, Antique Irish Green, Antique Royal)
- 12 Piece Minimum
- Screen Printing
- Up to 7 Color Imprint
- 13"x16" Imprint Size
Upload your logo/design and select your size + quantity. Just that easy!
Ultra Cotton® 100% Cotton T-Shirt. 2000
|Sleeve Length||16 1/2||18||19 1/2||21||22 1/2||24||25 1/4||26 1/2|
|Body Length at Back||28||29||30||31||32||33||34||35|
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
Body Length at Back
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
What is screen printing?
Screen Printing, which is also known as Silk Screening, is a printing method of graphics on a t-shirt using thick inks and pushing ink through a meshed screen that lays the ink on top of the shirt. Screen Printing is what most companies use for cheap custom printed tees, This printing method has been around for more than 2,000 years back from Chinese stenciling method.
Benefits: Cost effective when buy custom shirts in bulk. Prints can stay bright after 100+ washes without losing or fading colors.
- Cost effective if printed in bulk
- The print can be ironed
- Volume discounts the more you order
- Prints last much longer without losing color
- Perfect for printing on the cotton and poly cotton clothes
- Screen printed garments are machine washable as the ink is heat dried.
- Prints done by screen printing are brighter irrespective of the color of the fabric
- 12 Minimum per. Style/Design
- As each color is applied separately, the making cost gets higher with each addition of color.
- Separate screens are required for each color
- Not suitable for coated fabrics.
- Not ideal for multi-colored design
How long will I receive my order?
For products using screen printing our standard production time is (7-14 Business Days). Customers can call us for rush ordering for a fee.
How can I change the colors of my design in your product designer?
We recommend customers who have artwork to always upload their .SVG file which is a vector file that allows our designer to select each color and determine amount of colors in the design and when resizing never lose quality.
Can I use a jpeg?
Yes, our designer allows the following format jpeg, png, gif, tiff, svg.
Please note: if your using formats that are not SVG, you will need to select how many colors are in your design or would like to use. Online screen printing orders are printed with the information the customer has provided.
Can someone help me create my design?
Of course, we have an in-house graphic team who specialize in designing and recreating art.
To have our team help create your design you will need to either send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 954-404-8103 to speak with a designer.
How to start designing my tee?
You can start designing your customized tee by clicking Start Designing and upload or use our artwork to create a custom tee. You may also call our Customer Support for product information or graphic help at 954-404-8103.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.